<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Change, change. All is change on the web as in life. Annette and Mary have both changed their URL’s. The Gravedigger’s blog is no more and Occasional Victories hasn’t been updated in quite some time. Salem Pax is back in action in a manner of speaking.

I’ve always felt a bit awkward when writing something really personal on this blog. I always think “My God what am I letting myself in for?” Once I wrote about the Magdalene Laundries and on seeing it published felt very very unsettled. I’m happiest with sport, social commentary and sarcastic political thought.

Those people who can freely put their inner most thoughts, feelings and emotions on the web I salute and send you my admiration. My blog is full of A’s B’s C’s D’s G’s and I’s. In short people whom I’m reluctant to name. For some strange reason most of my old girlfriends are C’s. Though the right one at the time was I.

I hadn’t really intended for this to be a kind of confessional blog more of what’s happening about and around me. But things develop and change.

Three days till my hols.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile