<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

It was a weekend of Fahrenheit 9/11 and old girlfriends, and the least said about old girlfriends the better. Suffice to say that as we're both working as volunteers for the same NGO it doesn't pay to be angry. Will I go to a party in her house in a two weeks time? I politely refused.
 
I went to see Fahrenheit 9/11 last night. A satirical look at the Bush regime by Michael Moore. I can’t understand all the criticism of MM. Everyone knows what he’s about. Or is it a case of the empire strikes back.
 
My favourite scene in Fahrenheit 9/11 was when MM asked senators (or was it congressmen/women) would they be prepared to send their sons or daughters to Iraq. The look on one guys face when MM posed this question to him was priceless. Roll on November!
 
I’ve put Ulysses further dawn the long finger, currently reading “I’m Not Scared” by Niccoló Ammaniti.  To be honest I'm starting to feel guilty about abandoning Ulysses but will return. 
 
What a lovely morning it is in Dublin. Wonder when it’ll start to rain?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile