<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Was out on Howth Head early on Sunday afternoon. It was glorious to look over the city then turn your back and see the ocean. I couldn’t believe how quiet it was earlier on though Howth was certainly buzzing with people. I had to go to a family social so I missed the Dubs match but I’m not that bothered. At the moment I’m not that interested in Gaelic Football.

Driving along the coast road though was something else. It was great to see everyone out walking on the coastline. Bull island looked wonderful. The old Dublin mountains seemed almost purple in the distance and the lights of the city had just begun to come on. A perfect evening.

Right now I’m almost half way through Ulysses. I just put my head down and read, lost for hours on end.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile