<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Hello everyone,

Not too much to report it's all vey quiet at the moment. Things are starting to look up for Barca at long last. The guys have had a really rotten time but thats the way. Oh well see you soon. Well perhaps there is a bit more.

Last night I was walking through The Coombe and James Street with my brother. It was the first time in I don't know when I'd been back in my old stomping ground in Jamebo. Wow the memories. A woman on one of the balconies in the flats was taking down her Christmas tree lights. One or two people passed us. Nobody I knew though.No one I remembered. My brother had parked his car at the back of Guinness's Brewrey in a dark dingy spot. It was like PKD or Kafka novel. The streets illuminated by a dull light. We drove home. An alternative non tourist Dublin.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Technorati Profile